[Vision2020] Alturas

Bill Strand strand@pacsim.com
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 16:39:57 -0700

Bill,

Thank you for your response. A couple of clarifications:

1. In your definition of retail sales, you just ruled out Pacific
Simulation as a potential Alturas tenant as we do indeed sell software
for public use. However, I don't understand how selling statistical
analysis software to the public changes the intent of the park.

2. The number of people working in offices that moved from the downtown
(i.e. the attorney and accounting offices) do not even come close to the
"about half the jobs" you quoted. This is a gross overstatement.

I believe that the discussion of Alturas is an important aspect of the
business development in the community. I only hope that when that
discussion is presented, the facts are correctly represented.

Thank you,

Bill Strand