[Vision2020] FM Improvement; another option

Luke lukenieuwsma@softhome.net
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 17:40:55 -0700

Dear visionaires,
    One possible objection to the Fairgrounds would be that they are not
nearly so centralized in Moscow as Friendship Square. Everyone driving
straight through town sees the market, it is more convenient to go to than
the fairground, and the surroundings are much nicer. Though I suppose that
being so close to the national guard might discourage any terrorists. :-)
    Also, having worked for some time at a breakfast restaurant, I know how
hard it is to make food and keep it hot for an away event without buying a
lot of fancy equipment. Most rest. owners wouldn't go for it. It seems to me
a better idea to stay where they are.

Respectfully,
Luke Nieuwsma

> Just a thought....but how about changing the venue of FM (Farmer's
Market)?