[Vision2020] FM Improvement; another option

Debbie Gray dgray@uidaho.edu
Fri, 03 Oct 2003 13:41:21 -0700 (PDT)

How about a survey of vendors, downtown business owners and patrons of
both? Find out what people like, dislike, would add, remove, etc.? It
would also be useful to somehow gather information from those who don't
attend farmer's market to see why they don't... and what would make them
more likely to attend? Is there any existing survey information from past
downtown revitilization efforts?

Debbie Gray

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003, Bruce and Jean Livingston wrote:

> One other thought on proposed changes to the market:  it would be very
> interesting to hear from vendors regarding their thoughts on such a move, or
> indeed any move/changes.  Pros, cons and so forth.
>
> Bruce Livingston

Debbie

  Debbie Gray      dgray@uidaho.edu      http://www.uidaho.edu/~dgray/
  We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned, so as to
  have the life that is waiting for us." --Joseph Campbell