[Vision2020] What is Moscow's feeling about President Bush?

Andreas Schou scho8053@uidaho.edu
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 12:58:42 -0800

> I personally rate him at a -10, the worst president ever, I would
> take
> Hoover, Nixon, or even Grant over him for president.

I dislike the Bush administration in all the rational ways -- for the lying, the warmongering, the shotgun diplomacy, the crippling of the social programs I'm paying for -- but also in ways that aren't even vaguely rational.

If it were possible to rate him a -11, I'd do so. I'd vote for a zombie Hitler/robot with Stalin's brain ticket over a Bush/Cheney ticket. I have seizures whenever his voice comes on the radio. I think Bush is making my hair fall out and my feet stink. I have a toothache. My toothache is the fault of the Bush administration. Last month's solar flares only happened because Dick Cheney was trying to destroy the sun.

I think I may be foaming at the mouth.

I'll vote early, I'll vote often, I'll stand outside the voting booth all night like a nerd waiting for a new Star Wars movie. If he's re-elected, my head will explode. I don't mean that figuratively.

-- ACS