[Vision2020] Spanking vs beating a child

JSullivan jsullivan@moscow.com
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 10:30:23 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_004F_01C3B33F.227154B0

My dad used to tell me, his father told him.... "That is what padding on =
our bottoms was for, a swat, or spanking when needed, one was never to =
strike a child ANYPLACE, but on the bottom, and then only hard enough to =
make an impression" My dad adhered that adage. Now, I can say with all =
honesty, having had a few spankings in my time, there was no harm done =
to me!=20

*chuckling*=20

Well, maybe you had better ask my friends!

Seriously, there is a HUGE difference between a spanking and a beating.  =

Good post, Jackie.

Janesta Sullivan
  ----- Original Message -----=20