[Vision2020] Literary Interpretation

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 03:43:40 EST

--part1_1f1.13a9bb3b.2cedd8bc_boundary

Someone challenging others about the *accuracy* of history that cannot even
get one piece of history correct himself really is ironic.

What is even more ironic is that the reward would be coming from Brucers.

What will Mr. Wilson next challenge be? Perhaps the one who can *accuratly*
describe the Nazi concentration camps wins a free Iron Cross.

I really do wish I was as *tolerant* of the bigoted and arrogant as Mr.
Wilson.

Donovan

--part1_1f1.13a9bb3b.2cedd8bc_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Someone challenging others about the *accuracy* of his=
tory that cannot even get one piece of history correct himself really is iro=
nic.<BR>
<BR>
What is even more ironic is that the reward would be coming from Brucers.<BR=

<BR>
What will Mr. Wilson next challenge be? Perhaps the one who can *accuratly*=20=
describe the Nazi concentration camps wins a free Iron Cross.<BR>
<BR>
I really do wish I was as *tolerant* of the bigoted and arrogant as Mr. Wils=
on.<BR>
<BR>
Donovan</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1f1.13a9bb3b.2cedd8bc_boundary--