[Vision2020] UI and WSU statements on slavery issue

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 05:55:51 -0800

Let me see if I have this straight.

The Daily News lied.

The Spokesman Review lied.

Historians from the University of Idaho, Univesity of Maryland, and Duke
University all lied.

Presidents of the University of Idaho and Washington State University are
under misconceptions.

And somehow, through all these lies and misconceptions, Wilson and Wilkins
are misunderstood civic activists on a mission.

Being always right must be an awesome burden.