[Vision2020] Response to Joshua

Joshua Nieuwsma joshuahendrik@yahoo.com
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 02:00:49 -0800 (PST)

--0-268923958-1068631249=:48662

Mr. Arnold,

The kids that I knew of that went to Washington&Lee and Georgia Tech didn't go on anything but their scholarships. They worked hard for those scholarships, and got full rides. No parental funds whatesoever. I don't know about Princeton, but I think that was scholarships too. My graduating class earned many thousands of dollars in scholarships. Some kids' scholarships (like Washingotn&Lee) was at least $60,000, as I recall.

Please also remember to delete unnecessary portions of emails before sending your replies. It takes up extra space and is impolite.

thanks,

Joshua Nieuwsma

--0-268923958-1068631249=:48662

<DIV>Mr. Arnold,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The kids that I knew of that went to Washington&amp;Lee and Georgia Tech didn't go on <STRONG>anything</STRONG> but their scholarships.&nbsp;They worked hard for those scholarships, and got full rides.&nbsp;No parental funds whatesoever. I don't know about Princeton, but I think that was scholarships too. My graduating class earned many thousands of dollars in scholarships. Some kids' scholarships (like Washingotn&amp;Lee) was at least $60,000, as I recall.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Please also remember to delete unnecessary portions of emails before sending your replies. It takes up extra space and is impolite.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Joshua Nieuwsma</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-268923958-1068631249=:48662--