[Vision2020] Conscientious Spending

Dale Courtney dmcourtn@moscow.com
Sun, 9 Nov 2003 17:19:30 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_032E_01C3A6E5.A2968180

And here we see the real face of diversity and tolerance -- be diverse: =
as you look like me; be tolerant of others: as long as they think like =
me.=20

Truly a poster-child for the intolerant Tolerant. I've run into this =
same mentality in the South. We have another name for it down there.=20

Best,
Dale
  I also think anyone that lives in Moscow and cannot appreciate =
students, women, and gays and lesbians, ought to go someplace else. I =
think in one way or another he offended 3/4 of the people in the town. =
He did much more damage to his business than just one or a few people =
that plastered unsubstantiated flyers and stickers about his business =
could ever do.
------=_NextPart_000_032E_01C3A6E5.A2968180

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>And here we see the real&nbsp;face of diversity and tolerance -- be =

diverse: as you look like me; be tolerant of others: as long as they =
think like=20
me. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Truly a poster-child for the intolerant Tolerant. I've run into =
this same=20
mentality in the South. We have another name for it down there. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Best,<BR>Dale</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">I also think anyone that lives in =
Moscow and=20
  cannot appreciate students, women, and gays and lesbians, ought to go=20
  someplace else. I think in one way or another he offended 3/4 of the =
people in=20
  the town. He did much more damage to his business than just one or a =
few=20
  people that plastered unsubstantiated flyers and stickers about his =
business=20
  could ever do. </DIV>
  <DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_032E_01C3A6E5.A2968180--