[Vision2020] Local businessman slandered

Dale Courtney dmcourtn@moscow.com
Sun, 9 Nov 2003 05:01:27 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_02B6_01C3A67E.8812F620

Local businessman slanderedMelynda,

How do you know that it wasn't racist? How do you know it wasn't from =
white supremacists who were targeting minority-held businesses?=20

I have a funny feeling that if those businesses were owned by =
homosexuals, it wouldn't be dismissed as mere vandalism. Rather, it =
would make national news as a northern Idaho hate crime.=20

How funny that minority-owned businesses in Northern Idaho that are =
targeted, stickered, and vandalized are so easily dismissed.

Best,
Dale
  ----- Original Message -----=20