[Vision2020] Alturas again

Dale Courtney dmcourtn@moscow.com
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 10:14:18 -0800

London wrote:
>     Has anyone else noticed the similarity between the public discussion
> of Doug Wilson's slavery book and this discussion on V2020 about Alturas?
>     In both cases, those who do not like the original message are
> attacking the messenger instead of responding to the message.
>     In the slavery issue, Wilson's opinions about slavery are exposed in
> the Daily News.  Wilson and his supporters respond by focusing on a
> tangential issue (is the February conference about slavery, or will the
> February conference include a discussion of slavery?).  The point really
> is that Wilson has publicly supported slavery.

Bill,

In spite of your attempts to change the conversation, you have been exposed.
As Swanson and Strand have aptly demonstrated, you have continued to repeat
factually incorrect information -- as if saying it long enough will make it
true.

It's little wonder that *nobody* believes the things you say about Alturas.
You keep making up lies and trying to divert the conversion -- like a
pathetic comparison of these two subject matters. And now we see the Left's
tactic with Alturas -- repeat the mantra enough and people will also believe
your lies concerning Alturas as well.

I don't know *anyone* who supports Southern slavery. And it's a lie to keep
repeating that mantra as well. Although the Left has been well know of
repeating a lie long enough that people start believing it is true. From
those lies, we've seen white supremacists in Moscow attack interracial
businesses. I'm sure that makes everyone feel better about themselves.

Good luck. Your bankrupted ideas will continue to be exposed publicly.

Best,
Dale