[Vision2020] Alturas again

B. J. Swanson bjswan@moscow.com
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 07:10:01 -0800

Bill,

When the "statements" contain KNOWN false information and are repeated over
and over, that is a concern.  As long as you continue doing that, I and
several others actively involved with Alturas will keep calling you on it.
There is no credibility to Vision 2020 other than responses by people who
recognize and point out the misrepresentations and are able to follow up
with proof.  Please just stick to the facts.

B. J. Swanson

-----Original Message-----
From: vision2020-admin@moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com]On
Behalf Of bill london
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 5:50 PM
To: Vision2020
Subject: [Vision2020] Alturas again

    After being accused of "falsehood" and "misrepresentation" and
"twisting facts," (as I have been in recent posts to V2020 regarding
Alturas), perhaps what we need is a reminder that our postings were part
of a discussion of public policy here in Moscow.  Such discussions are
generally characterized by statements from varying perspectives.  Often
called opinions, and often not the same.  The differences do not make
one set of perspectives a lie just because they vary from the status quo.
BL

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com