[Vision2020] Alturas again

Bill Strand strand@pacsim.com
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 18:39:23 -0800

Mr. London,

What is wrong with some factual reporting here?

"Four non-technology businesses have moved to Alturas from various
locations in Moscow - one from the down town area"

Simple, accurate... But unfortunately, it doesn't have the emotional
appeal of saying they all abandoned the downtown area (as you repeatedly
say).

Find any entity away from this forum that would consider 604 W A St as
"downtown" and I will chalk up your posts to a difference of opinion.
Until then, and I will call them a deliberate misrepresentation. And
redrawing the downtown lines is simply trying to justify the
misrepresentation once it was brought to light.

Bill Strand