[Vision2020] Alturas

B. J. Swanson bjswan@moscow.com
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 18:48:16 -0800

Bill,

Of the 4 businesses listed, only Walker law office was located in the
Downtown business district.   Mann & Stanke were in a house near Rosauers,
Andrea Beckett was in an office behind Adelphia and Just Like Home Daycare
was in a house on West A Street.  ALL of these locations have either new
businesses or residents in them.  NONE are vacant.

B. J. Swanson

---------------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: vision2020-admin@moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com]On
Behalf Of bill london
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 4:39 PM
To: Dan Carscallen
Cc: 'Vision2020'
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Alturas

D-
I was hoping that Barbara Crouch or BJ Swanson or someone with more
uptodate info would respond to your question, but in the meantime.....
I believe the list of businesses that moved from downtown to Alturas
would include:
Walker (attorney office)
Mann and Stanke (accountants)
Andrea Beckett  (accountants)
Just Like Home (daycare)
there are other tenants of Park Place Plaza, but I do not know if they
moved from town.
BL