[Vision2020] Alturas

Bill Strand strand@pacsim.com
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 17:20:45 -0800

Debbie,

I believe Bill London has an unusual definition of what constitutes
"down town" as he knows exactly where "Just Like Home" day care was
located prior to its move. He most likely counts on the fact that most
people don't have this information. Most of my involvement here at
Vision2020 seems to be trying to provide some accuracy to this issue.

The issues are real and important in the development of Moscow. As such,
there is no reason to exaggerate the facts to make a point.

I keep waiting for retractions on these types of misrepresentations. But
instead, Mr. London generally moves on to other areas to attack rather
than correcting his earlier inaccuracies.

Bill Strand