[Vision2020] Still Perplexed

Jim Meyer m1e2y3e4@moscow.com
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 22:17:20 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_00CC_01C3A18F.154CB610

All,=20

I am still astounded at the amount of time and wasted energy devoted to =
Doug Wilson on this list. Frankly,  I converted my Vision2020 membership =
to digest mode because of the largely worthless nature of the =
discussions. Why don't you all go back and read the mission statement of =
Vision 2020?=20

If you want to intellectually masturbate with Doug, then write him a =
singlet--directly to him, not using the list. If Doug is truly an =
embarrassment to the community then state your reasons and proofs why =
and make rational suggestions about what to do about it. Do not argue =
with him directly--quote his words. Let his primary written and spoken =
word speak for itself.=20

If you have a problem with Doug, then I suggest that you write to the =
various leaders in the church or schools that Doug represents and =
explain to them that their church or school would have much greater =
support in the community if they would disinvest themselves and publicly =
cut themselves off from any person who even presents the appearance of =
being racist.=20

Finally, my biggest question about the City Council race has yet to be =
answered. Is there  one among the candidates who espouses Doug's views? =
If there is, then let him or her be honest and proud of it.Talk to us. =
Please explain to all of us how Doug's views work toward the greater =
good of the entire community, county, state or country? In other words, =
if none of his ideas are bigger than himself, then perhaps we should =
ignore him and (ignore you).  =20
=20
Sincerely,

Jim Meyer

------=_NextPart_000_00CC_01C3A18F.154CB610

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>All, </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am still astounded at the amount of =
time and=20
wasted energy devoted to Doug Wilson on this list.&nbsp;Frankly,  I =
converted my=20
Vision2020 membership to digest mode because of the largely worthless =
nature of=20
the discussions. Why don't you all go back and read the mission =
statement of=20
Vision 2020? </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If you want to intellectually =
masturbate with Doug,=20
then write him a singlet--directly to him, not using the list. If Doug =
is truly=20
an embarrassment to the community then state your reasons and proofs why =
and=20
make rational suggestions about what to do about it. Do not argue with =
him=20
directly--quote his words. Let his primary written and spoken word speak =
for=20
itself. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If you have a problem with Doug, then I =
suggest=20
that you write to the various leaders in the church or schools that Doug =

represents and explain to them that their church or school would =
have&nbsp;much=20
greater support in the community if they would disinvest themselves and =
publicly=20
cut themselves off from any person who even presents the&nbsp;appearance =
of=20
being racist.&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Finally,&nbsp;my biggest&nbsp;question =
about=20
the&nbsp;City Council race has yet to be answered.&nbsp;Is there&nbsp; =
one among=20
the candidates who espouses Doug's views? If there is, then let him or =
her be=20
honest and proud&nbsp;of it.Talk to us. Please explain to all of =
us&nbsp;how=20
Doug's views work toward the greater good of&nbsp;the entire community, =
county,=20
state or country?&nbsp;In other words, if none of his ideas are bigger =
than=20
himself,&nbsp;</FONT><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>then perhaps we should =
ignore him=20
and&nbsp;(ignore you). &nbsp;</FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;</FONT><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Sincerely,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Jim Meyer</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00CC_01C3A18F.154CB610--