[Vision2020] Commentary on the Doug Wilson Flap --

Dale Courtney dmcourtn@moscow.com
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 16:43:40 -0800

Andreas wrote:
> Here's a commentary on the C/A History Conference and its
> attendees, from Greg Durand, a self-proclaimed Reformed
> Confederate Theocrat.

Actually, I did a bit of follow-up on your link...

> http://littlegeneva.com/index.php

That site doesn't belong to Durand but to someone else.

Also, you didn't quote the entire paragraph. It ends:

"Actually, this is going to be a Credenda conference on Revolution and
Modernity. I don't think they'll be discussing slavery at all, but anytime
is a good time for Idaho liberals to smear Christ Church."

Better luck next time.

Best,
Dale