[Vision2020] Commentary on the Doug Wilson Flap --

Andreas Schou scho8053@uidaho.edu
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 18:33:11 -0800

Here's a commentary on the C/A History Conference and its attendees, from Greg Durand, a self-proclaimed Reformed Confederate Theocrat.

http://littlegeneva.com/index.php

Some highlights:

"Pastors Doug Wilson and Steve Wilkins will present their biblical defense of slavery at the University of Idaho during Black History Month. I swear, I love these guys. Isn't it cute how the word biblical is put in quotation marks in this headline? It reminds me of the way some people put the word Christian in quotation marks. The university's director of "diversity" (there I go) is certain that they must be wrong, and everyone he knows agrees with him. I know W&W - one half of the Fab Four! - are honored to be considered leaders of a hate group, as defined by the Southern Poverty Law Center. I'm rather envious of them. I guess I'll just have to write a book and send Morris Dees a copy."

And this:

"While tax dollars of American Christians are being distributed as hush money for those who do the bidding of Jews [...]

And that's just the first page!