[Vision2020] Rumor Control

Mark Rounds ltrwritr@moscow.com
Fri, 30 May 2003 13:08:59 -0700 (PDT)

I have heard through the grape vine that the Moscow High Principal invited
the Potlatch Basketball Coach down for what amounted to a job inteview
recently before the selection committee got a look at this individual.  The
actual  job opening is for a math teacher and  it is also my understanding
that while this individual has an enviable record as a basketball coach, his
teaching skills in math are not first rate.  Is this just a rumor or is
there some substance to it?  If it is true, I would hope that our priorities
are for a better math education rather than winning a few more basketball games.

Mark Rounds