[Vision2020] Speakinig of squirrels

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Wed, 28 May 2003 10:56:43 -0700

Thanks, Kit, I feel vindicated.  If they originally came here from Salem,
Oregon, that also explains what I've always thought to be a liberal, perhaps
even communistic swagger to them.  They seem to congregate heavily at the
1912 building, and no doubt around the swimming pool, too.  Something must
be done.

                                                               Carl Westberg
Jr.