[Vision2020] Liberal or Communist

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Tue, 27 May 2003 23:41:29 -0700

<P>"Heeelllllloooooo ...... Downtown Redevelopment Committee. Alive After Five? I </P>
<DIV></DIV></DIV>
<P>&gt;don't think so."</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Hate to break the news to ya. But these two projects were actually created by the conservatives, not liberals </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>"Alive after five"&nbsp;was (the Moscow one, not the one in Boise) actually the brainchild of Mason Fuller, currently the ASUI President, when he was committee chair the community relations board chair in an attempt to stimulate the economy in downtown Moscow. He is a business major and most, if not all, of his cabinet are conservative Republicans. </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>The Downtown redevelopment committee is also a conservative idea to stimulate the economic growth of downtown. </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Fireworks/ also a conservative idea to drum up&nbsp;business. </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Gymnasium</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>This is a conservatives idea too and the money was donated. &nbsp;</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>The other ones you might have a point in they way they were handled I don't know, could not tell you.</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Donovan J Arnold<BR><BR></P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: Cjsnightclub@aol.com
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: vision2020@moscow.com
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: [Vision2020] Liberal or Communist
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 22:28:30 EDT
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Liberals win again! GIVE! GIVE! GIVE! GIVE IT ALL AWAY!
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;1912 Building
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Alturas Park
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Dog Park
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Fireworks
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Gymnasium
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Here are some simple facts. THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE IN THIS TOWN TO
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;SUPPORT WHAT THE LIBERALS WANT. Look at Russia. It could not do it either.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;I know my list is missing many, many things but these come to mind today.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;School Board?
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;When is the city gonna build a park just for the birds? The squirrels need
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;their own park too. So does my cat cause she chases the squirrels and the birds.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;The 1912 building and Alturas would make lovely parks.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Some other Liberals continue to yak about teacher's salaries in larger
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;cities. Some of them have more population base than our entire state. They also seem
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;to forget to ask their relatives how many students are in the classroom. I
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;was never in one that had less than 30 students.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Heeelllllloooooo ...... Downtown Redevelopment Committee. Alive After Five? I
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;don't think so.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>