[Vision2020] Liberal or Communist

Cjsnightclub@aol.com Cjsnightclub@aol.com
Tue, 27 May 2003 22:28:30 EDT

--part1_20.121d2e63.2c0578ce_boundary

Liberals win again! GIVE! GIVE! GIVE! GIVE IT ALL AWAY!

1912 Building
Alturas Park
Dog Park
Fireworks
Gymnasium

Here are some simple facts. THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE IN THIS TOWN TO
SUPPORT WHAT THE LIBERALS WANT. Look at Russia. It could not do it either.

I know my list is missing many, many things but these come to mind today.
School Board?

When is the city gonna build a park just for the birds? The squirrels need
their own park too. So does my cat cause she chases the squirrels and the birds.
The 1912 building and Alturas would make lovely parks.

Some other Liberals continue to yak about teacher's salaries in larger
cities. Some of them have more population base than our entire state. They also seem
to forget to ask their relatives how many students are in the classroom. I
was never in one that had less than 30 students.

Heeelllllloooooo ...... Downtown Redevelopment Committee. Alive After Five? I
don't think so.

--part1_20.121d2e63.2c0578ce_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Liberals win again! GIVE! GIVE! GIVE! GIVE IT ALL AWAY=
!<BR>
<BR>
1912 Building<BR>
Alturas Park<BR>
Dog Park<BR>
Fireworks<BR>
Gymnasium<BR>
<BR>
Here are some simple facts. THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE IN THIS TOWN TO SUPP=
ORT WHAT THE LIBERALS WANT. Look at Russia. It could not do it either.<BR>
<BR>
I know my list is missing many, many things but these come to mind today. Sc=
hool Board?<BR>
<BR>
When is the city gonna build a park just for the birds? The squirrels need t=
heir own park too. So does my cat cause she chases the squirrels and the bir=
ds. The 1912 building and Alturas would make lovely parks. <BR>
<BR>
Some other Liberals continue to yak about teacher's salaries in larger citie=
s. Some of them have more population base than our entire state. They also s=
eem to forget to ask their relatives how many students are in the classroom.=
 I was never in one that had less than 30 students. <BR>
<BR>
Heeelllllloooooo ...... Downtown Redevelopment Committee. Alive After Five?=20=
I don't think so.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_20.121d2e63.2c0578ce_boundary--