[Fwd: Re: [Vision2020] Practicality in the Midst of Moral Philosophy...]

Mushroom mushroom@moscow.com
Sun, 25 May 2003 21:57:13 -0700

Don Kaag wrote:
> For a change of pace, does anyone else have a bird feeder?

Thank you Don! I appreciated a posting which didn't say "my
squirrels are morally superior to yours" or "my squirrels'
god is more ubiquitis than your sqirrels' god (or gods,
considering how morally inferior some Moscow neighborhoods
are)."

Which is my way of saying "Whatever happened to the idea
that participants of Vision2020 would post a maximum of one
thoughtful message a day?"

Vision2020 seems on the edge of being destroyed by morally
superior people.

Don Coombs