[Vision2020] Deep in the Matrix a Voice is Heard Whispering...

Luke lukenieuwsma@softhome.net
Sat, 24 May 2003 21:45:10 -0700

Dear Visionaries:

> "I have explained the nature and properties of God. I have shown that he
> necessarily exists, that he is one: that he is, and acts solely by the
> necessity of his own nature; that he is the free cause of all things, and
> how he is so; that all things are in God, and so depend on him, that
without
> him they could neither exist nor be conceived; lastly, that all things are
> predetermined by God, not through his free will or absolute fiat, but from
> the very nature of God or infinite power."
> Baruch Spinoza, from Ethics (1677 AD)

Yes, and I want a brand new truck too; why do I want a brand new truck?
Because all the cool people have them. Who are the cool people, you ask?
Why, the ones with brand new trucks, of course.

Best,
Luke Nieuwsma