[Vision2020] Deep in the Matrix a Voice is Heard Whispering...

Ted Moffett ted_moffett@hotmail.com
Sat, 24 May 2003 02:03:42 +0000

Visionaries:

For those seeking an alternative to the "hive," whatever hive holds your
mind:

"I have explained the nature and properties of God. I have shown that he
necessarily exists, that he is one: that he is, and acts solely by the
necessity of his own nature; that he is the free cause of all things, and
how he is so; that all things are in God, and so depend on him, that without
him they could neither exist nor be conceived; lastly, that all things are
predetermined by God, not through his free will or absolute fiat, but from
the very nature of God or infinite power."

Baruch Spinoza, from Ethics (1677 AD)

Just a messenger,

Ted