[Vision2020] Racism - yes, once again

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Fri, 23 May 2003 15:05:21 EDT

--part1_10d.24d55fe2.2bffcaf1_boundary

Dear Visionaries and Doug Wilson:
Just to rephrase Doug's email a bit: You cannot seek out and associate with
Steve Wilkins and not be like him (at least philosophically). Choosing to
sponsor "seminars" conducted by Wilkins, a man closely associated with racist
groups, who also writes and teaches racially biased and inaccurate history, doesn't
make a very strong argument in favor of a claim to a non-racist ideology at
Christ Church and New Saint Andrews.  I tend to believe what my Mom used to
say, "birds of a feather flock together" or, what I told my kids "lay down with
dogs and you'll come up with fleas."
Rosemary Huskey

--part1_10d.24d55fe2.2bffcaf1_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Dear Visionaries and Doug Wilson:<BR>
Just to rephrase Doug's email a bit: You cannot seek out and associate with=20=
Steve Wilkins and not be like him (at least philosophically). Choosing to sp=
onsor "seminars" conducted by Wilkins, a man closely associated with racist=20=
groups, who also writes and teaches racially biased and inaccurate history,=20=
doesn't make a very strong argument in favor of a claim to a non-racist ideo=
logy at Christ Church and New Saint Andrews.&nbsp; I tend to believe what my=
 Mom used to say, "birds of a feather flock together" or, what I told my kid=
s "lay down with dogs and you'll come up with fleas."<BR>
Rosemary Huskey<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_10d.24d55fe2.2bffcaf1_boundary--