[Vision2020] Slander: By what standard?

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Thu, 22 May 2003 16:48:00 GMT

Mr. Courtney (and others who have been the target of Mr. Stambler) -

If you truly feel that you " . . . have been threatened with physical violence
and slander", the Moscow Police Department can deal with the former and civil
courts can deal with the latter.

Take care,

Tom Hansen

           http://www.fsr.net/