[Vision2020] RE: [Vision2020] RE: [Vision2020] Re: [Vision2020] Idaho Public Schools 15-year Trends

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam@hotmail.com
Wed, 14 May 2003 11:50:47 -0700

<P>Dale,</P>
<P>I was going to respond to your post.&nbsp; However, well into the seventeenth paragraph I was gripped by a fear that someone else might respond by asking, generally, if anyone cared, if anyone gave a &lt;whatever&gt;.&nbsp;</P>
<P>It was then that something in your post hit home, shone like a bright light, and I realized how much I wanted to eat some Oreos, so I'm just going to get some of those and eat them and coat my arteries with trans fats.&nbsp; </P>
<P>We'll all be better off that way, don't you think?</P>
<P>Sunil</P>
<P><BR>&nbsp;</P></DIV>