[Vision2020] Homicidal bombers

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Wed, 14 May 2003 11:44:59 -0700

As much as it pains me to say this, I agree with Doug.  Ouch!  That hurt.
And Tom, for a self-professed liberal, you sound like a regular Ari
Fleischer.  You haven't undergone a Kafkaesque transformation and become a
conservative Republican on us, have you?  I feel like Kevin McCarthy in
Invasion of the Body Snatchers.  I can't fall asleep or I'll turn into a
Republican.  Must......stay........awake.......there are only a handful of
us left.........

                                                                   Carl
Westberg Jr.