[Vision2020] Homicidal bombers

Mushroom mushroom@moscow.com
Wed, 14 May 2003 10:04:25 -0700

thansen@moscow.com wrote:

> You are absolutely correct, Douglas.  There is something mysteriously machismo
> and heroicly sacrificing about gunning down and killing unarmed civilians.

Douglas is absolutely right, on this. But he never said
anything like "heroicly sacrificing." You came up with that
because for some reason you seem to believe that all things
bad must also be cowardly. You are not alone in that,
although you may not like the company you are in -- it
includes the president and his minions.

As for Mr. Westburg: If we are going to elect someone from
Texas, they are going to talk like Texans. (Do you suppose
the Supreme Court took this into account when they finished
up ((or finished off)) the election? Of course not; the
Court just wanted a president who could hold his own in a
new-ku-ler world.)

Don Coombs