[Vision2020] University of Idaho

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Tue, 13 May 2003 09:44:29 -0700

Given the University of Idaho's financial travails, I wonder what chance the
athletic program has of Board of Education approval to participate in the
Sun Belt in all sports?  I know there already was skepticism expressed by at
least a couple of board members before all of this hit the fan.  If they say
no, where do the Vandals go from there?

                  Carl Westberg Jr.