[Vision2020] Logos School

Bill London london@moscow.com
Sat, 10 May 2003 09:16:15 -0700

I could take the administration of the Logos School much more seriously
if they were more straightforward in their public pronouncements.
For example, the editorial Friday in the Daily News by the Logos
principal.
That "editorial" did not respond to, or refer to, the published
contraversies surrounding that school, like their denial of leadership
opportunities to women or their honoring of the slave-holding American
Confederacy.
Instead, we were treated to a piece of pure fluff, a pat-on-the-back
kind of feature that would have been more appropriately an
advertisement.
BL