[Vision2020] RE: [Vision2020] Re: [Vision2020] Idaho Publ ic Schools 15-year Trends

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Thu, 8 May 2003 06:07:53 -0700

Greetings Visionaires -

While reading Mr. Courtney's response, below, I almost broke out into an
uncontrollable laugh until I realized that he actually feels that way.
Scary, isn't it?

Our children, our future . . .