[Vision2020] Idaho Public Schools 15-year Trends

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Wed, 07 May 2003 22:52:32 -0700

Visioneers,

Thinking that if we strip our schools of teachers won't effect the quality
of the education a child is receiving is just fooling oneself so they can
sleep at night instead of realizing that they are screwing children out of
an education that the generation before them worked and slaved over to give
them when they were children in the public school system.

Would it not be great if people thought, "How can I selflessly help my
community" Rather then "How can I come up a with a graph, chart, or
statistic I can use to justify my lack of sacrificing for others and spend
more time, energy, and wealth, on myself"

Donovan Arnold