[Vision2020] Mike Price SI story

Scott Dredge sdredge@yahoo.com
Wed, 7 May 2003 16:39:36 -0700 (PDT)

Dropping football would be lower cost for me as well
since I would not longer be purchasing season tickets.
 Further, I would no longer have travel, food, and
lodging costs associated with attending the games.
And the biggest chunk of change I would save is the
money I donate annually to the UI for academic
scholarships.  And by the way, I'm not interested in
division I-AA football.  If the UI wants to keep me
connected to the University the best way to do this is
through the athletic program.  I've hosted numerous UI
alumni events where we're lucky if we draw 40 people
(alums + spouses).  Yet, bring the football team in
and we draw thousands.

-Scott