[Vision2020] Radio Free Moscow Announcements

Bob Hoffmann escape@alt-escape.com
Fri, 02 May 2003 22:00:46 -0700

These are exciting days for Radio Free Moscow.  Here are our announcements
in brief:

1. See our new Web site at http://www.radiofreemoscow.com/
You can find out about RFM, contribute, and download some of our audio
productions.  Most recently, we have posted audio from Ralph Nader's recent
visit to Pullman.

2. RFM will again have a Gyro booth at the Renaissance Fair.  Fill up on
Saturday or Sunday and support this worthy cause!  Vegetarian?  Order a
hummus pita!

3. Support Radio Free Moscow by shopping at the Moscow Food Co-op on
Tuesdays in May.  The Co-op will contribute 2% of its Tuesday sales for the
month to RFM.

4. We've been in contact with the FCC, and are hopeful that we will soon
have a permit to construct our station!  Help build this exciting community
radio station by joining today.  See http://www.radiofreemoscow.com/ for
details.

Bob Hoffmann
820 S. Logan St.