[Vision2020] Your Position on the War in Iraq

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 18:43:47 GMT

Troy Merrill stated:

"The past history of a nation is not a sure predictor of future actions.  I
believe the Bush regime is dangerous, to the world and to us as a nation, I
just don't know how dangerous and that I find very troubling."

Yes, Mr. Merrill.  Past histories are not a 100% accurate predictor for future
actions by a country or its regime.  However, that is all we have to go on
concerning Saddam in lieu of allowing total public access classified
documents/evidence.  But that is a different topic (huh, Mr. Huffman?).

I feel that, based on past performance (or lack thereof) by Saddam and his
regime, military intervention is justified considering the potential result of
the alternative.

I will not discuss George W's domestic support (or again "the lack thereof")  I
agree with the manner in which he is handling foreign matters.  But, I MOST
DEFINITELY do NOT support his domestic agenda.

Take care,

Tom
Hansen

           http://www.fsr.net/