[Vision2020] CIA Excerpts and Photos on Iraq's UAV And Biological Program

John Harrell johnbharrell@yahoo.com
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 20:50:08 -0800 (PST)

Mr. Tom Hansen,

You said,
"They would have to gain air supremacy to use them."

That was kind of my thought also. Unless they figured on sending the MIG
at full speed over Israel. Would Israel be able to respond in time to shoot
it down before it released it bioweapons?

It doesnt make sense to create a UAV MIG for this purpose. It would make
more sense to create a UAV crop duster and load up the bioweapons in it.

Anyways, thought it was interesting. It shows how much thought the Iraqis
have been giving to their biological program.

Cheers!
John Harrell