[Vision2020] MSD financial condition

Mitch Parks mitch@mochaoflove.org
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 19:52:59 -0800 (PST)

Well, I don't want to enter the private vs. public debate AT ALL, but I
must point out that your UI numbers are incorrect. Primarily because the
numbers you listed are only per semester. Also, FY2002 is the same as the
2001-2002 school year, not FY2001. Current fees at UI for the year in
progress are in the FY2003 column.

The numbers listed by the financial aid office might better explain it:
http://www.finaid.uidaho.edu/cost.asp

If you took the total yearly UI budget divided by the number of students,
you might get a MUCH different number, as well.

Mitch Parks
Moscow, ID