[Vision2020] Picture of Rumsfeld and Hussein as friends!

Bill London london@moscow.com
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 09:14:34 -0800

Walter:
Seriously now: there is only one company in the world that could do this oil
field work and therefore it must be awarded a no-bid, no-maximum contract?  And
the fact that that company is Vice President Cheney's company is purely a
coincidence?
    I remember the old days when conservatives used to get mad about the
government squandering money and setting up sweetheart deals.
BL