[Vision2020] School Distric Looks Ahead

Doug Farris heirloom@moscow.com
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 22:10:48 -0800

They say hind sight is 20/20.... and that real vision looks forward...

As for the moscow School district meeting tonight... The reduction in
force policy/proceedure has begun... not enough coins in the fountain so
we have to cut teachers.

as for refinancing an old bond and save the district 300k... some
creative financing is needed to reduce the burden to the taxpayers but
then we can start the whole thing over again in 05 or 06 with another
20,000,000 $ bond and go further in debt or is it pay more taxes...(from
$1.16 to $2.10)

Also for those of you in district 2 and 5 school board elections are on
the horizon we need to give those incumbents a run on their money. Maybe
we will have new blood on the board. Some one with the guts to Just Say
No to Pillage the Village.

All in all it was a lot of sillyness...

lemeno doug!