[Vision2020] (no subject)

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 19:51:50 GMT

This tends to trouble me, Mr. Wilson.  You feel that the reason(s) why CID (as
well as other investigative agencies of the Army) chose not to examine the
NCO's religious ties are political.  Why is that?

What political motive might the Criminal Investigative Division of the US Army
have in not investigating these religious ties?  Please enlighten us.

Tom Hansen

           http://www.fsr.net/