[Vision2020] Grenade attack

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 19:30:25 GMT

My sincerest apoligies, Mr. Wilson.  How dare I rely on my 20 years in the Army
to establish such an opinion?

Clearly, since the 101st Airborne NCO has converted to Islam, that is clearly a
possibility that we should spend money, time, and effort investigating.  Let's
overlook something as far-fetched as his being disciplined for insubordination
earlier and his non-selection to participate in the 101st's advance party's
activities.

As the song says . . .

Hate your neighbor, but don't forget to say Grace,

Tom Hansen

           http://www.fsr.net/