[Vision2020] Bob's point (and Ted's, and Tom's)

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment@hotmail.com
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 14:42:31 -0800

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C2EFB8.1A2E2D50

I forward the following without comment and purely for entertainment purp=
oses.  =20

This is a database of so-called chickenhawks, a term defined by the autho=
r, a Vietnam vet, as "public persons - generally male - who (1) tend to a=
dvocate, or are fervent supporters of those who advocate, military soluti=
ons to political problems, and who have personally (2) declined to take a=
dvantage of a significant opportunity to serve in uniform during wartime.=
" =20

http://www.nhgazette.com/chickenhawks.html

While I can't attest to the list's accuracy, and I won't attest to its re=
levance, it does amuse me to think that Rush Limbaugh's excuse for avoidi=
ng military service was that he had anal cysts.  How nice to know that be=
fore he was a pain in my backside, he had plenty of pain in his own.

Joan Opyr/Auntie EstablishmentGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer d=
ownload : http://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C2EFB8.1A2E2D50

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>I forward the =
following without comment and purely for entertainment purposes.&nbsp; </=
DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>This is&nbsp;a database of so-called chickenh=
awks, a term defined by the author, a Vietnam vet, as&nbsp;"public person=
s - generally male - who (1) tend to advocate, or are fervent supporters =
of those who advocate, military solutions to political problems, and who =
have personally (2) declined to take advantage of a significant opportuni=
ty to serve in uniform during wartime." </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><A =
href=3D"http://www.nhgazette.com/chickenhawks.html">http://www.nhgazette.=
com/chickenhawks.html</A><BR><BR>While I can't attest to the list's accur=
acy, and I won't attest to its relevance, it does amuse me to think that =
Rush Limbaugh's excuse for avoiding military service was that he had anal=
 cysts.&nbsp; How nice to&nbsp;know that before he was a pain in my backs=
ide,&nbsp;he had plenty of pain in his own.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>=
Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment<BR></DIV></BODY></HTML><br clear=3Dall><hr=