[Vision2020] Proposed City Vendor Ordinance

Tina Cunningham kittz_cat@yahoo.com
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 23:43:37 -0800 (PST)

HAHAHAH!!
John said:

These ordinances will take time and city resources
> that are needed
> elsewhere,

I couldn't agree more!  Next thing you know, they'll
be requiring DNA to get permission to apply for the
license!

Ice Cream Men/Women beware!!!  The city of Moscow
doesn't want children purchasing tasty treats on OUR
ROADS!!!!!!! And little Suzy must get a criminal
background check to sell her lemonade.
They need to work on this....in my opinion.

Tina Cunningham
Moscow

--- John Danahy <jdanahy@turbonet.com> wrote:
> Thanks to Chris Bainbridge for posting the notice.
>

> I do not like either of the ordinances.  I have yet
> to see any adequate
> explanation as to why this community needs such
> legal hoop-de-doo.
> These ordinances will take time and city resources
> that are needed
> elsewhere, and apparently bring in no revenue to
> city coffers. This
> appears to be a bald faced case of city government
> intruding where it
> shouldn't.  There appears to be plenty of existing
> legal language to
> handle any real problems that occur, and I would
> hope the city council
> does not pass the proposed language.  Unless, of
> course, such language
> is needed by Big Brother Tom Ridge to control
> terrorists here in Moscow.
>

> John
>
> jdanahy@turbonet.com

=====
"Would you not like to be.....sittin on top of the world with your legs hanging free....."  **Dave Matthews Band