[Vision2020] Pro-war songs

TEX tex@kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 11:26:52 -0800 (PST)

I'm not convinced the whole "banned" rumor wasn't started by the very
radio stations that are playing the song, hehe.  It attracts a lot of
attention to your radio station if you can say "up next, a song that has
been banned by many other stations."  Who wouldn't listen? :)  I watch CMT
(Country Music Television) quite a bit at home, and I have heard many of
their VJ's/show hosts/etc say the same thing (up next the song that has
been banned...blah blah).  In the end, the song gets played a LOT more,
I'm assuming, than if it had never been "banned."

Tex
tex@kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu