[Vision2020] Pro-war songs

Tim Lohrmann timlohr@yahoo.com
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 11:54:07 -0800 (PST)

I've heard the Darryl Worley song several times on
local radio too. I don't think it's being censored at
all. (Looks like the Dixie Chicks WILL be though for
the lead Chick saying she's against the war and
ashamed that GW is from Texas.)
The most belligerent of the pro-war C&W tunes is THE
ANGRY AMERICAN by Toby Keith.
I usually play it on my KUOI radio show just to stir
things up a bit and it usually works.

 TL