[Vision2020] Canadian bacon

Thomas Hansen tomh@FNA.fsn.uidaho.edu
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 08:06:22 -0800

Hey!  Sounds good to me.

Let's start a black list of Canadian actors.  We can start with Michael J.
Fox.

By all means, let's invade (I mean "liberate") Canada.

Take care,

Tom Hansen
Moscow

-----Original Message-----
From: Carl Westberg [mailto:carlwestberg846@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2003 8:01 AM
To: vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] Canadian bacon

With the rush to rename all things French, there's one dangerous,
uncooperative country flying under the radar.  Recently a couple of citizens

of this country have been overheard dissing President Bush, and a majority
of these people are skeptical of the administration.  And they are just a
stone's throw from Moscow.  Canada.  Obviously we must rename Canadian
bacon.  And perhaps ban hockey within our borders.

                                    Carl Westberg Jr.

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com