[Vision2020] Canadian bacon

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 08:01:22 -0800

With the rush to rename all things French, there's one dangerous,
uncooperative country flying under the radar.  Recently a couple of citizens
of this country have been overheard dissing President Bush, and a majority
of these people are skeptical of the administration.  And they are just a
stone's throw from Moscow.  Canada.  Obviously we must rename Canadian
bacon.  And perhaps ban hockey within our borders.

                                    Carl Westberg Jr.