[Vision2020] Amazonian Goddesses Do Battle!

Mike Curley curley@turbonet.com
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 21:34:16 -0800

I thought your original attack of a religious group was
inappropriate on this list regardless of how much I might
disagree with the philosophy or practices of the religious
group.  I was offended by your characterizations, finger-
pointing, and labeling as I would have been had you
attacked my Jewish, atheist, Muslim, agnostic, Buddhist,
or other (non-"fundamentalist") Christian friends.  This is
indeed a public list, but I don't think that means that
anyone you want to criticize, and any way you want to
criticize them, is fair game.  However, since no one ever
seems to want to take the continuing religious philosophy
discussions off list, I would just ask one thing.  Please
retain the "subject" thread in continuing posts (amazonian
goddesses) so that the multitude of us who want can
readily identify and delete the messages.  Thank you.